From its launch in June 2007 to its closure in April 2018, I’ve been writing, hosting and voicing weekly TV shows on the TV channel Nolife, dedicated to geek and Japanese culture.
My shows included:
- La Minute du Geek (geek culture)
- Retro and Magic (video game history)
- Crunch Time (a presentation of the various jobs and technical terms of the video game industry)
- 1D6 (pen & paper role-playing game reviews and author interviews)
- Roleplay (pen & paper role-playing game “actual play” TV series)
Between 2010 and 2016, several episodes of La Minute du Geek and Retro & Magic have been featured on LeMonde.fr.
Retro & Magic :
Crunch Time :