Julien Pirou // julien_pirou <arobase> hotmail.com
- 2020 : Narrative designer & writer on a video game project developed by Virtuos Games.
- 2016-2019 : Creative Partner within Ubisoft’s Editorial Creative Services, accompanying projects such as WatchDogs Legion, Anno 1800, The Settlers, For Honor Marching Fire.
- 2015-2016: Lead Level Designer and Lead Writer on the Trial by Fire expansion pack for Might & Magic: Heroes VII (Ubisoft Entertainment)
- 2014-2015: Lead Level Designer and Writer on Might & Magic: Heroes VII (Ubisoft Entertainment)
- 2013: Creative Designer and Writer on Might & Magic X – Legacy (Ubisoft Entertainment)
- 2012-2013: Lead Level Designer and Writer on the Shades of Darkness expansion pack for Might & Magic: Heroes VI (Ubisoft Entertainment)
- 2012: Lead Designer and Writer on the Pirates of the Savage Sea adventure pack for Might & Magic: Heroes VI (Ubisoft Entertainment)
- 2009-2011: Lead Level Designer on the game Might & Magic: Heroes VI (Ubisoft Entertainment)
- 2007: Level Design of the Dark Messiah bonus map for Heroes of Might and Magic V Collector’s Edition (Ubisoft Entertainment)
Books & Tabletop Games
- 2020-ongoing : Author and publisher (through the imprint Empyreal Media Productions) of Lore & Legacy, a science-fantasy tabletop RPG.
- 2020 : Author of La Grande Aventure du Jeu de Rôle (Ynnis Éditions)
- 2018 : Contributor to the Questors sourcebook for Earthdawn 4th Edition (FASA Games)
- 2008-2009: Art Director (Kaze SAS)
- 2005-2008: Graphic Designer (Kaze SAS)
- 2018-ongoing : Writer and voice-over of the show Retro Island on Gamekult.
- 2008-2013: Video games journalist for IG Magazine (Ankama Presse)
- 2007-2018: Television host and journalist (Nolife)
- 2005: Bachelor’s Degree (Licence pro) in Communication, Computers & Multimedia (Montreuil Institute of Technology, FR)
- 2004: Technical Degree (BTS) in Visual Communication & Multimedia (Lycée Eugénie Cotton, Montreuil, FR)
- 2002: High School Diploma in Applied Arts (Lycée Choiseul, Tours, FR)
- Fluent in English